Carbide milling cutter use
Generally used in CNC machining centers, CNC engraving machines, can also be loaded onto ordinary milling machines to process some hard and uncomplicated heat treatment materials.
1. Carbide cylindrical milling cutter: used for horizontal milling machine. The plane cutter teeth are distributed on the circumference of the milling cutter. According to the tooth shape, it is divided into two types: straight teeth and spiral teeth. The spiral tooth coarse-tooth milling cutter has a small number of teeth, high tooth strength and large chip space, which is suitable for rough machining; the fine-tooth milling cutter is suitable for finishing.
2. Carbide face milling cutter: used for vertical milling machine, face milling machine or gantry milling machine processing plane, end face and circumference have cutter teeth, also have coarse teeth and fine teeth. The structure is integral, insert type And 3 types of indexable.
3. Carbide end mill: used for machining grooves and step faces, etc., the teeth are on the circumference and end faces, and can not be fed along the axial direction when working. When the end mill has the end teeth passing through the center, the shaft can be used. Feeding.
4. Carbide three-face milling cutter: used to machine a variety of grooves and step surfaces, with teeth on both sides and circumference.
5. Carbide angle milling cutter: used to mill a groove at a certain angle, there are two kinds of single angle and double angle milling cutter.
6. Carbide saw blade milling cutter: used for machining deep grooves and cutting workpieces. There are more teeth on the circumference. In order to reduce the friction during milling, there are 15'~1° secondary declination on both sides of the cutter teeth. . In addition, there are keyway milling cutters, dovetail milling cutters, T-slot milling cutters and various forming cutters.