Carbide Cutting Tool The Best Cutting Effect
Carbide milling cutters are made of hard alloy as a material. (WC, TiC) micron-grade powder as the main component of cobalt (Co) or nickel (Ni), carbide, , Molybdenum (Mo) as a binder, in a vacuum furnace or hydrogen reduction furnace sintered powder metallurgy products.
Carbide Cutting Tool classification
Carbide Cutting Tool Main points: Solid Carbide Cutting Tool | Carbide straight handle slot cutter | Carbide saw blade cutter | Carbide helical drill cutter | Carbide Cutting Tool reamer cutter | Carbide End Mills | Carbide Ball End Mills
Carbide Milling Cutter Uses:
Carbide milling cutter is generally used for CNC machining centers, cnc engraving machine. Can also be installed on the ordinary milling machine processing some of the more difficult and not complex heat treatment materials.
1. Carbide cylindrical milling cutter: for horizontal milling machine processing plane. Knife teeth distributed in the circumference of the cutter, according to the tooth is divided into straight and helical teeth two. According to the number of teeth and coarse teeth two teeth. Spiral teeth coarse teeth milling teeth less teeth, high tooth strength, chip space, suitable for rough processing; fine tooth cutter for finishing.
2. Carbide Milling Cutter: for vertical milling machine, face milling machine or gantry milling machine on the plane, the end and circumference are knife teeth, but also coarse and fine teeth of the points. Its structure has the whole type, the tooth type and the indexable type 3 kinds.
3. Carbide end mills: for processing trench and step surface, etc., the teeth in the circumference and the end of the face, the work can not be fed along the axial. When the end mill through the center of the end teeth, the axial feed.
4. Carbide three-edge cutter: for processing a variety of grooves and stepped surface, its both sides and the circumference are knife teeth.
5. Carbide angle cutter: for milling into a certain angle of the groove, a single angle and double angle cutter two.
6. Carbide saw blade cutter: for processing deep groove and cut the workpiece, the circle has more teeth. In order to reduce the friction at the time of milling, the teeth on both sides of the 15 '~ 1 ° sub-deflection. In addition, there are keyway cutter, dovetail slot cutter, T-slot cutter and a variety of milling cutter and so on.
Carbide milling cutter milling method
Carbide Cutting Tool relative to the workpiece feed direction and the direction of rotation of the milling cutter are the following two milling methods:
The first is the smooth milling, the direction of rotation of the milling cutter and the cutting direction of the cutting are the same, at the beginning of cutting the cutter to bite the workpiece and cut the final chip.
The second is the reverse milling, the direction of rotation of the milling cutter and the direction of the cutting of the cutting are reversed. The milling cutter must slide on the workpiece before starting the cutting, starting with the cutting thickness of zero and cutting at the end of the cutting maximum.
When the milling is done, the cutting force presses the workpiece against the table, and the cutting force causes the workpiece to leave the work table. As the cutting effect of the best milling, usually preferred milling, only when the machine there is a thread gap problem or can not solve the problem of milling, only consider the reverse milling.
Carbide Milling Cutter Each time the cutting is applied, the cutting edge is subjected to an impact load. The load depends on the cross section of the chip, the workpiece material and the cutting type. In the ideal situation, the diameter of the milling cutter should be larger than the width of the workpiece, the cutter axis should always and the workpiece centerline slightly away from some distance. When the tool is placed on the cutting center, it is easy to produce burrs. Cutting the cutting edge into the cutting and exit cutting the direction of radial cutting force will continue to change, the machine spindle may vibrate and damage, the blade may be broken and the processing surface will be very rough, Carbide Cutting Tool slightly deviated from the center, cutting force direction No longer fluctuate, the cutter will get a preload.
Carbide Cutting Tool maintenance
When the carbide end of the cutter and the edge of the workpiece coincide with or close to the edge of the workpiece, the situation will be very serious, the operator should do the relevant equipment maintenance work:
1. Check the power and rigidity of the machine to ensure that the required milling cutter diameter can be used on the machine.
2. The amount of overhang of the tool on the spindle is as short as possible, reducing the effect of the milling cutter axis and the workpiece position on the impact load.
3. The correct milling cutter pitch suitable for this process is used to ensure that there are not too many blades at the same time that the blade is engaged with the workpiece to cause vibration. On the other hand, it is necessary to ensure that there is sufficient blade when milling a narrow workpiece or milling cavity And workpiece engagement.
4. Make sure that the feed per blade is used so that the correct cutting effect is achieved when the chip is thick enough to reduce tool wear. Using an anterior slotted indexable insert, resulting in a smooth cutting effect and the lowest power.
5. Select the diameter of the cutter that is suitable for the width of the workpiece.
6. Choose the correct main declination.
7. Place the cutter correctly.
8. Use cutting fluid only if necessary.
9. Follow the tool maintenance and repair rules and monitor the tool wear.
Good maintenance of carbide cutting tools can extend tool life and improve work efficiency.